Odd News Of The Day

You want strange and weird news... You got it!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Introduction

Welcome to my new blog that is dedicated to finding you news that may strike you as funny or a bit odd. This is my job and I hope you will enjoy it.

I shall uphold my promise and "try" to post every single day.

If there is no good news stories for the day, I shall pull a news story off of "The Onion" (which is a fictional website dedicated to making you laugh.) I will say when these news events are real and when they are not. I will also say what website they came from and the article website.

Please leave comments as you wish, and if you make constructive criticism on my website, I might actually take your advice.

Thank you.

-Devon

3 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!!!

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Justin Carlson said...

who is casey?

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger corruptNEURON said...

I have no idea...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home